The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Very Determined!

Look who I got to spend my morning and afternoon with... 
I can definitely say spending time holding Evan makes me happy. 

He spent most of the day sleeping in my arms.. after his first visit to the doctor
Logan and I made these delicious pretzels. The box instructions said let the dough raise for 25 minutes.. 4 hours later it was good to Go.. They were not Aunt Annie's pretzels, but not too bad either. Now I know the trick to making them (boiling water & baking soda, cook for 30 seconds and then bake in oven) we will  try the copy version of Aunt Annie's pretzels. 
I was determined to still go workout yesterday even if it was 3:30pm in the afternoon. I didn't even have any caffeine for energy. I did make the mistake of eating a bunch of very salty peanuts right before running. Probably not the best idea since I was so thirsty. As hard as the workout was, I did it.. I spent 30 minutes on the cross ramp then 30 minutes on the treadmill. I even did 20 minutes of various weights, abs, arms, legs, etc.. This to me.. makes me feel very determined! I did it.. and felt great! I certainly didn't feel that way during.. some times you have to push though the feeling of quitting.. It's all worth the effort! 



No comments: